1. Andy Warhol’s future is today. All I can say is: what the fuck is this world coming to? Holy shit. And I’m just as big a schmuck for even linking to anything about that fool.
2. If you don’t want people making money of your amputated limbs, then pay your friggin’ bills! This is the best story I’ve read in some time. Seriously.
3. Holy shit they’re alive!
4. Once upon a time, Paris Hilton was trying to be a role model. Oh, poor readers of Seventeen. If only they knew how damn funny that magazine cover would be in a year’s time.
5. There’s an audience for every book and you can find that strange ass book on Amazon.
6. The best way to get to the first page of Sphinn is to attack Rand Fishkin, beat up on SEOmoz or discuss how unprofessional Rand and SEOmoz are. Holy shit I’m sick of these posts. Is this the only search marketing firm in the world or something?!?!?!?!? You can bet you ass if I ever post another article on Sphinn it’s gonna’ have the headline “Rand Fishkin Eats Babies” or “SEOmoz Employees Wear Kitten-Skin Jackets”. Sheesh. You got some thoughts on this, Content Girl?
7. Oh, Jamie Foxx, why’d you have turn to be so lame? Those make you as cool as a six year old little girl. No amount of cubic zirconia can hide your newfound lameness.