1. Threadwatch.org didn’t go with a new design that actually lives up to the less noise, more signal motto. Aaron Wall really for reals locked the doors. Now where the hell am I gonna’ go to get called a wanker and get the lastest 9/11 conspiracy theory?
2. There’s some sort of huge, concert series this weekend about global warming or something. I imagine they’re unleashing some sort of new technology for these concerts so they won’t use up electricity or use pollution. This is just what I needed – a bunch of people I can’t stand telling me what I should do. Like I need another reason to hate Sting. I’d like to see Sheryl Crow take the kind of dump I take and only use one square of toilet paper to wipe her ass.
3. Criss Angel is not gay. And apparently he was married. And apparently he finds Cameron Diaz attractive (which, honestly, is the most amazing of the three). Wonders never cease.
4. Soundwave will not appear in the new Transformers movie (fucking iPods indeed!). And he’s a recovering alcoholic.
6. Apparently, I’m a sucker for attention, even if it might be negative attention. Reference above.
7. Did I mention emo-magic boy Criss Angel is not gay? Not that there’s anything wrong with that.